Sleep disorders affect every aspect of your life. When you sleep soundly through the night, your body naturally rejuvenates. If your sleep cycle is interrupted, then you will wake up feeling tired and have trouble concentrating throughout the day. Sleepiness can put you at increased risk of making crucial mistakes in your work and personal life.
Symptoms of a Sleep Disorder
Dealing with a sleep disorder disrupts your entire life. You lack energy and feel tired all the time. It is not uncommon for your head to hurt and your body aches. During the day, you may feel foggy and unfocused at work or at home. Friends and family often comment on your haggard appearance and ask if you are getting enough sleep at night. You may even find that you are so tired that you start to say embarrassing things. Your personal relationship even starts to suffer because significant other frequently complains that you are keeping him awake at night.
The Difficulty of Living With a Sleep Disorder
Living with a sleep disorder is not easy. Your body requires a certain amount of sleep each night to function correctly. Every aspect of your life becomes affected, and you may start to spiral into a deep depression.
Here are just a few ten areas of your life that are destroyed from insufficient sleep due to a sleep disorder:
- Mood swings and irritability
- Chronic fatigue
- Memory loss
- Concentration decline
- Loss of libido
- Weight gain
- Cognitive deterioration
- Lapses in judgment
- Poor performance at work
- A decline in physical health
Possible Treatments for Sleep Disorders
Many people turn to sleep pills or melatonin to try to attain a good night’s sleep. A dental guard to stop tooth grinding is often an option. Surgery and sleep aid devices are other possible treatments. Unfortunately, many of these only provide temporary assistance. Some sleep aids also have severe or dangerous side effects.
The Blue Light Sleep Aid Called Dodow
The revolutionary Dodow changes the way you sleep by retraining your brain. It is a slow, rhythmic light that helps slow your busy mind, steady your breathing, and create full body relaxation, so you effortlessly slip into a restful slumber.
How Does the Dodow Work?
The small device sits on your bedside table, and it is even portable enough to take with you if you travel frequently. When you are ready to fall asleep, you merely tap the device to produce a soft rhythmic blue light that follows along with the rhythm of your breathing. The soothing process slows your heart rate and decreases your blood pressure, so you start to relax and drift off to sleep. If you tap the surface of the Dodow once it operates for 8 minutes and if you touch it twice then it will function for 20 minutes.
Main Features of the Dodow
- A Complete Solution– The Dodow device is a combination therapy that utilizes cognitive therapy, meditation, and yoga to restore your body’s natural sleep rhythm.
- Soft Blue Color– The soft, calming blue color that the Dodow emits has strong relaxing properties.
- No Side Effects– Unlike other sleep aids, the Dodow has no toxic side effects.
- The Device Dims– You can effortlessly adjust the blue lights intensity.
- Two Modes– The Dodow has two modes. You can tap the surface once, so it operates for 8 minutes or touch it twice to keep it functioning for 20 minutes. It has an auto shutoff so will turn itself off after its programmed mode runs its course.
- Portable– The small size of the Dodow means that you can quickly take it anywhere. It operates on 3 AAA batteries so it will function during a power outage and you can even use it camping. Many individuals opt to use the Dodow to treat jet lag experienced long trips around the world.
- Dodow Sleep Platform– With the purchase of the Dodow, you will be given access to the Dodow Sleep Platform where you can unlock sleeping tips and tricks plus gain insights. You will also be able to learn more about the science behind the creation of Dodow.
Price of the Dodow
If you want to treat your sleep problems and disorders naturally then the Dodow is the ultimate solution for you. You can buy one device for $59.00 plus shipping and handling. For even more significant savings you can buy one and get the second one for 50% off or buy 2 and get the third device for free. The Dodow also makes a wonderful gift for a family member or friend. All purchases of the Dodow come with a 30-day money back guarantee. You can try it for 30 days, and if it does not work for you then you can return the item for your money back.